A great video showing how to roll your hair :)
(I apologize for the lack of posts!)
My steps for rolling hair:
1. Put hair into a ponytail around the nape of your neck
2. (She did something different) I section off 5 pieces of hair from the ponytail.
Like a + with an extra piece in the middle
(Top, bottom, left side, right side, middle)
3. I begin rolling the top and secure with two bobby pins-1 on each side.
4. Repeat for the side and bottom rolls.
5. For the middle roll, it's going to be stacked on top in the middle :) for a little volume. You do the same thing like you did with the other rolls.
Wallah! :) You have created a beautiful, simple, and easy hairdo :) perfect for church when you don't have as much time as usual or are stuck in a rut!
Don't forget to finish with a spritz of hairspray and pin down those fly aways :)
Funny Friday: When Pastor Calls a Fast...
2 years ago